Sunday, February 23, 2014

Meagan's Creation Birthday Bash Blog Train!

Happy birthday, Meagan!! 
 
The creative team have created a fabulous quickpage collection using Meagan's My Big Day collection.  If you stop at everyone's blog, these are the quickpages you will collect:
 
Before you go to the next stop, I apologize mine was delayed.   I am very under the weather and just getting out of bed has been a chore.  I had meant to get this posted, but between being so sick and dealing with my son's first birthday, I lost all track of time.
 
Here is my quickpage:
And you can download it here through Box.net
 
Again I do apologize for the delay.
Your next stop will be Thao's blog:
 
In case you get lost along the way, here is a master list of all the stops:
1. Meagan's Creations Blog- www.meaganscreations.com

3 comments:

Stacey said...

thank you so much for the awesome bb page! Hope you feel better soon!

Pam K said...

Thank you for the beautiful QP! Glad that you are feeling better, & hope that you soon will be feeling great! :)

Jennifer Moore said...

What a great QP. Thanks.