MouseScrappers is at it again, raising more money for charity and you can help!
What is Give the Kids the World?
Give Kids the World (GKTW) is literally the place where Dreams come true. Each year it fulfills the wishes of thousands of children by providing accommodations, meals, attraction tickets, and a whole lot of fun at a 70-acre whimsical resort.
How can I help?
On Saturday, November 2nd 2013, Give Kids the World will be holding their annual 5K “Gingerbread Run.” This professionally-timed race winds through the Village, past snoring trees, magic castles and the world’s largest CANDYLAND game. It is a fun way to raise money for the Village, and help fulfill Wishes for more children
Doesn't that look like a lot of fun?
I wish we could, my whole family to raise money for this awesome charity!
Just because we can't doesn't mean we can't donate towards the cause.
MouseScrappers has signed up as a virtual participant, raising money, even though we can't run in the race. Isn't that neat and exciting?
So how can you help MouseScrappers in being a virtual participant?
If you donate $5.00 towards the cause through this donate button, you will earn one pixie plate pack:
For every donation over $10.00, you will earn both pixie plate packs from Neverland Scraps. That's right, a $10.00 donation will earn you not one, but two pixie plate packs and all the proceeds go towards Give the Kids the World!!
So how do you donate?
1. Click this donate now button to go to our participant page on firstgiving.com
2. On the firstgiving donation page, enter whatever amount* you are comfortable with; If you don’t wish to show your real name you can put your MS username in the “Display Name” field, or you can check the box that says “I want to hide my name on the fundraising page”
3. Check your email for a receipt showing your donation amount
4. Forward your email receipt to donations@MouseScrappers.com.
In your email, indicate which set(s) you would like to receive: Set 1 (Pixie Plates #270-273) or Set 2 (Pixie Plates #274-277). Donations of $10 or more will be sent both sets.
5. Once I receive your receipt, I will email you a link to download the template pack(s)
So what are you waiting for, donate now!
This information is taken from MouseScrappers blog